Sunday, November 4, 2012

He KNOWS me - Do you KNOW Him?

But the solid foundation that God has laid cannot be shaken; and on it are written these words: "The Lords knows those who are His..."


Think about that for just a minute...let it sink in.  He KNOWS me.  The creator of the universe KNOWS me.  The One who hung the stars KNOWS me, and cares about me.  He knows me better than any person ever could.  He knows my every, single thought.  He knows my true nature.  He knows every thing I've ever done, and yet, He loves me anyway.  As hard as it is for a mother to imagine...He loves me even more than I love my own children.  The knowledge that God, Himself, knows me, loves me, cares about every detail of my life, gives enormous hope and peace.  I do forget sometimes and start worrying about things, but then I remember....He knows my name.  No matter what you are going through, whether it be the best times of your life, or the worst, the God of the universe wants you to know that He knows you by heart, that He loves you unconditionally, and His love for you cannot be shaken.  He's always with you...whisper His name...He's as close as the air you breathe...and He loves YOU

There is only one way to get to heaven.  ONE.  I'm not being racist, judgmental or narrow-minded.  The bible puts it very simply... "For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, Jesus, so that whomever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."  John 3:16 
Jesus said, "No one comes to the Father but by me."  John 14:6
 

No comments: