Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What My Words Cannot Say

Has your heart ever been troubled for a friend and when you tried to talk to God about it the words just wouldn't come to you? Have you ever tried with all your might to find the perfect words to describe what you're feeling, and they just wouldn't come? Ever tried to find the correct way to write down what you are trying to say so as not to offend anyone, all the while making your point very clear? I'm having one of those days. The fact is, God knows our hearts. He knows our feelings. He knows our thoughts, good and bad. But most importantly, He is in control of the situations we face each day. So maybe all we need to do is go to Him and say, "Lord...I don't know WHAT to say...but You can hear the groaning of my spirit and You understand the feelings I cannot describe." So that is my prayer this day..."Lord, I lift my friends up to you. I ask You to protect them. I ask You to bless them abundantly. I ask You to guard their hearts, minds and spirits from satan's arrows. Hear what my spirit whispers and my words cannot say. Amen!"

No comments: